Merchant Exporters are the Key to Pharmaceutical Exports
Merchant Exporters are instrumental in a boosting of country’s exports and generates the foreign exchange for the Country like normal exports and is mainly engaged in export of goods and not services.
Merchant Exporters account for around 35 percent of the total exports, help boost outbound Merchandise Shipments.
Merchant Exporters have generally intimate knowledge of export markets and exportable products.
Merchant Exporters have extensive contact network all over the specific regions/markets in the world and have access to focused markets.
Pharmaceuticals play a Key Roles in Exports of India Pharmaceuticals* export from India stood at US$ 20.70 billion in 2019-20.
India is expected to rank among the top three pharmaceutical markets in terms of incremental growth by 2021.
FPME, future plans are to have a Pan India presence and enable Merchant Exports to build a Strong Image globally and Enhance India’s Contribution to Global Exports
- FPME since its inception has represented the Merchant Exporters on various Issues.
- FPME holds periodical Webinars and Fireside Chats for its Members.
- FPME helps Members promote Products on various Platforms.
- FPME has an Advisory Panel to Assist members on Issues related to FDA , Customs, GST and others
- FPME is also represented in Pharmexcil