No Meeting Agenda but an Open discussion
- FPME Membership is growing, it is important to create a Bonding amongst the Members
- Invite new members to have better insight into FPME. Usually, Fireside Chats are a great Interactive alternative to the traditional presentations. Essence / Objective of Fireside Chats is an Informal Conversation between the FPME Board, FPME Committee, its Members, and guests
- Our First Fire Side Chat Meeting was held on 5th March 2021 by the Gujarat Chapter.
- This meeting was restricted among 10-15 Members for 30 Minutes. Non Members & Prospective Members are also invited to know about the FPME Forum & its Activities.
- The Normal Process of the Fireside Chats is each Member present gives a Brief about his profile, activities, hobbies, or any other topic he/ she would like to share. Each Participant follows the process and shares their thoughts, insights. No Meeting Agenda but an Open discussion
- The Participants for the 1 st Fireside Chat were Mr. Sandeep Modi, Mr. Jaynesh Patel, Mr. Ashish Shah, Mr. Shashi Menon, Mr. Vishal Shah, Mr. Krishnakant Patel, Mr. Alish Sinojia, Mr. Hitesh Dani, Mr. Ashish Sheth
- During the Freewheeling Chat ideas were exchanged and the future opportunities & possibilities for the growth of Pharma Merchant Exporters Community & Industry as a whole. Members gave very constructive suggestions. Few persistent issues were shared & future steps were discussed.
- Based on the Suggestion of a Present Member we have decided to start a Foreign Market Outreach section in our Quarterly FPME Bulletin. In this section, Members will share their knowledge & experience of a particular Foreign Market for the purpose of ready reckoner & guide to other members of the Federation. Members
- Every month we aim to continue this Fire Side Meeting. All Members are requested to participate in this short Fire Side.